NOVEMBER 2017: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announce their engagement
MAY 2018: The wedding of the year
JUNE 2018: The Queen gives her tick of approval
JULY 2018: Duchess Catherine and Duchess Meghan's big day out
OCTOBER 2018: A royal baby!
NOVEMER 2018: Swift exit from Kensington Palace
EARLY NOVEMBER 2018: Meghan's tiara tiff with the Queen
LATE NOVEMBER 2018: Why Meghan made Kate cry
EARLY DECEMBER 2018: The feuding royal brothers
MID-DECEMBER 2018: The staff start to turn
LATE DECEMBER 2018: Meghan claps back
LATE DECEMBER 2018: Kate's urgent meeting with The Queen
LATE DECEMBER 2018: Competing Christmas cards
CHRISTMAS 2018: The "Fab Four" unite for Christmas
EARLY JANUARY 2019: Meghan snubbed from Kate's birthday celebrations?
EARLY JANUARY 2019: Another aide quits
MARCH 2019: The Cambridges and Sussexes officially split
APRIL 2019: Harry and Meghan move into Frogmore Cottage
LATE APRIL 2019: Bombshell revelation that Meghan "feels sorry" for Kate
MAY 2019: The world cheers on as royal baby Archie is born
JULY 2019: Meghan is praised for her gorgeous postpartum body
MID JULY 2019: Meghan's heartbreaking confession about royal life
LATE JULY 2019: The simple gesture that proved Kate and Meghan aren't feuding
AUGUST 2019: The private jet saga
OCTOBER 2019: Meghan and Harry fire back at the press
LATE OCTOBER 2019: Meghan's heartbreak unveiled in raw documentary interview
LATE OCTOBER 2019: Harry confirms rift with William
MID-NOVEMBER 2019: The Sussexes reveal they're skipping the traditional royal family Christmas celebrations
EARLY JANUARY 2020: Harry and Meghan's shock announcement
EARLY JANUARY 2020: Buckingham Palace blindsighted by announcement
EARLY JANUARY 2020: The real reason why Harry and Meghan jumped the gun
MID-JANUARY 2020: Crisis talks to define Harry and Meghan's new roles
JANUARY 13, 2020: The Sandringham Summit
LATE JANUARY 2020: Harry and Meghan lose titles, agree to pay back money for Frogmore renovations
"[I] am particularly proud of how Meghan has so quickly become one of the family," her statement read.
LATE JANUARY 2020: Prince Harry's shocking, heartbreaking speech
EARLY MARCH 2020: The last royal hurrah
LATE MARCH 2020: Meghan and Harry officially move to LA
END OF MARCH: The March 31 #Megxit deadline arrives, meaning Harry and Meghan are no longer royals
APRIL 2020: War with the British press deepens
MAY 2020: Meghan and Harry set to release tell-all biography
AUGUST 2020: Royal fans sent into shock over book's juicy new details
NOVEMBER 2020: Meghan's searing essay on miscarriage for the New York Times
FEBRUARY 2021: Baby number two for Harry and Meghan!
FEBRUARY 2021: Harry & Meghan formally withdraw from their working roles within the royal family
MARCH 2021: Bullying claims emerge in The Times - Meghan responds
March 2021: The Oprah Interview
- Someone in the royal family made troubling comments about the colour of baby Archie's skin, before he was born. According to Meghan, Harry was involved in the frankly sickening conversation. "They were saying they didn't want him to be a prince, which would be different to protocol, and that he wasn't going to receive security. This went on for the last few months of our pregnancy," Meghan revealed.
- Meghan had suicidal thoughts following the horrific falsities and lack of support within the royal fold. "I just didn't want to be alive anymore. That was clear and real and frightening and constant thought."
- Harry and Meghan were married in secret three days before the royal wedding
- It was Kate Middleton who made Meghan cry just before her wedding, not the other way around as was reported by multiple tabloids at the time
- The Duke and Duchess revealed the gender of their soon-to-be second child - a baby girl, who is due in the Australian winter.
- Prince Charles stopped taking Harry's calls when he tried to talk to him about stepping back from his senior royal role
- Harry said he didn't even realise he was trapped until he met Meghan - "I was trapped and I didn't know I was trapped... My father and my brother, they are trapped, they don't get to leave," he said in the interview.
- Harry still hopes to reconcile his rift with his elder brother and future King, Prince William.