Amid rumours of brotherly rifts, demanding Duchesses and enough drama for 15 families - let alone one - it seems the explosive revelations just keep coming in matters of the House of Windsor.
Indeed the latest scandal to break comes after news that Duchess Meghan and Prince Harry have lost no less than three important staff members from their team since they tied the knot back in May.
And most notably was Meghan's newest recruit, a personal assistant named Melissa, who had many raising eyebrows for the surprising resignation.
But now, it's been revealed there was a lot more behind the resignation than just a friendly two weeks notice handed into the Duchess.
According to British publication The Mirror, the job was highly pressurised, and the Duchess didn't make matters easier.
"Meghan put a lot of demands on her and it ended up with her in tears," a source told the publication.
"Melissa is a total professional and fantastic at her job, but things came to a head and it was easier for them both to go their separate ways."
An insider also said that the resignation was a "real shock" given how glamorous the gig sounded on paper.
"Why would she want to leave such a prestigious job so soon?" They told the Daily Mail.
"Melissa is a hugely talented person. She played a pivotal role in the success of the Royal Wedding and will be missed by everyone in the Royal Household."
WATCH: Meghan Markle was in 'Horrible Bosses,' and you totally missed it:
Story continues below...
Meanwhile, another staff member, Samantha Cohen also announced her resignation after 17 years working with the royals.
Australian-born Samantha, 49, landed the job of the Sussex's private secretary back in April after Harry's former Personal Secretary stepped down following five years working alongside the red-haired Prince.
It seems the royal family have had quite their fair share of drama in 2018. Last week it was revealed Meghan's sister-in-law Kate Middleton was left "in tears" after her daughter Princess Charlotte's bridesmaid dress fitting for Meghan and Harry's wedding.
The UK's Telegraph reported the rift, and while the report doesn't touch on exactly what upset the Duchess, The Daily Beast reported the pair had an argument over the 3-year-old's dress.
With rifts between the royals being revealed left right and centre, a report from the Mail on Sunday claims Kensington Palace has launched a hunt for the source of the leaks.
The British publication reported that the Palace is undertaking the mole hunt in order to stop any further leaks from occurring.
Whether they're covering up tracks or waiving sensationalism, there's no doubt there's something brewing in the royal fold.
- BooksIVF, swapped embryos and unimaginable heartbreak: Why The Mothers has made us question everything
Australian Women's WeeklyJan 23, 2020