LEGO Masters Australia has captured the hearts of viewers across the country. Since its debut in 2019, the show has showcased the skill, imagination and creativity of LEGO builders as they compete for the coveted title of LEGO Master.
Returning for its fifth season, the show has debuted an all-new twist; the contestants are all previous competitors. That's right, the winners and top teams of previous seasons (plus a wildcard duo) will compete in the Grand Masters competition to become the ultimate LEGO Master.
Eight teams of two will face off in the competition where they will be judged by LEGO certified builder Ryan 'The Brickman' McNaught.
Hamish Blake will also be returning to host the series.
Airing on April 10 at 7:30pm, without further ado, we introduce you to the cast of LEGO Masters Grand Masters.
Novacastrian brothers Joss and Henry were the winners of Season 4 of LEGO Masters. Known for their creature builds, they're coming back this season to defend their title.
Season 3 winners David and Gus return to compete for the LEGO Masters Grand Masters trophy. The senior business analyst and design engineer find great joy in building together.
New duo Sarah and Henry are no strangers to LEGO Masters victory. The Season 1 winner and LEGO Brickmas winner are the only team with two trophies between them.
Season 4 runners-up Caleb and Alex are re-competing for the coveted LEGO Masters trophy. They recall their 'Gone Fishin' build as one of their favourites.
Eager for redemption, Season 2 runners-up Andrew and Damian think they were robbed from the winning title. Prepared with new ideas and strategies, the team are ready to bring their best.
Fun-loving duo Scott and Owen finished as the runners-up on Season 3 of LEGO Masters. Despite clashing on every build, the best mates say they bring out the best in each other.
Coming third place in Season 3, Ryan and Gabby return with a newfound determination.
Newly-formed duo Kale and Trent fell short in their respective seasons. Joining heads for Grand Masters, they're hoping their combined skills might turn things around for them.
This article originally appeared on our sister site, New Idea.
- MakeupThe best beauty advent calendars to get for the holiday season
Now To LoveYesterday 3:49pm
- Christmas Lifestyle9 affordable adult Christmas advent calendars to bring a little extra joy into your life
Now To LoveYesterday 3:31pm
- Christmas LifestyleSpoil the little ones every day until Christmas with these to-die-for advent calendars
Now To LoveYesterday 3:23pm
- Fashion TrendsSmall but mighty backpacks for all of your travel needs
Now To LoveYesterday 2:34pm
- MakeupGet the Cate Blanchett glow with 9 of the most flawless dewy foundations for mature skin
Now To LoveYesterday 1:19pm
- Fashion TrendsAvoid the dreaded straps with these 9 strapless bras that aren't going anywhere
Now To LoveYesterday 1:00pm
- Christmas EntertainingLevel up your cracker game with these luxury bon bons for Christmas
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Fashion Trends8 sunglasses brands to keep your eye on this summer
Now To LoveNov 30, 2023