How her weight loss transformation began
The shocking results
Tips for weight loss at home
- Set short-term goals (not just weight loss, itself). You get a fantastic sense of achievement when you reach them.
- Get your portion size right. Don't just focus on cutting out fat; focus on how much energy you are actually eating and drinking.
- Don't diet — make changes that you will be able to maintain forever.
- Learn to love walking and do it for fun not just for exercise. Start increasing exercise slowly and build up over time. If you try to do too much too quickly, you will either hurt yourself or give up because it is too hard.
- Never give up. If you do fall off the wagon don't throw it all away, congratulate yourself on the things you have achieved, set some new short-term goals and get going again.