High tech media complexes are not unusual in the centre of Hollywood but a new communications tower has sprung up with a different agenda to most reports news.com.
The Church of Scientology has set up a media centre in order to create their own media and battle head-on the biased media reports and make way for the delivery of “unadulterated and pure” teachings of the controversial religion.
Addressing more than 10,000 followers at the unveiling of the media centre, church leader David Miscavige said:
“As the saying goes, if you don’t write your own story, someone else will,
“We’re now going to be writing our story like no other religion in history. And it’s all going to happen right here from Scientology Media Productions.”
Scientology was founded in 1953 by science fiction writer L. Ron Hubbard, and has received dubious attention over the years despite its famous acolytes such as The complex is kitted out with state of the art sound stages, visual effects production areas, editing suites and audio recording and mixing studios and has been declared as one of the most sophisticated digital media facilities on Earth.
The comparison is delightfully ironic for a religious organisation who believes humans are reincarnations of aliens from outer space.
- MakeupThe best beauty advent calendars to get for the holiday season
Now To LoveYesterday 3:49pm
- Christmas Lifestyle9 affordable adult Christmas advent calendars to bring a little extra joy into your life
Now To LoveYesterday 3:31pm
- Christmas LifestyleSpoil the little ones every day until Christmas with these to-die-for advent calendars
Now To LoveYesterday 3:23pm
- Fashion TrendsSmall but mighty backpacks for all of your travel needs
Now To LoveYesterday 2:34pm
- MakeupGet the Cate Blanchett glow with 9 of the most flawless dewy foundations for mature skin
Now To LoveYesterday 1:19pm
- Fashion TrendsAvoid the dreaded straps with these 9 strapless bras that aren't going anywhere
Now To LoveYesterday 1:00pm
- Christmas EntertainingLevel up your cracker game with these luxury bon bons for Christmas
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Fashion Trends8 sunglasses brands to keep your eye on this summer
Now To LoveNov 30, 2023