Grill 3 rashers of back bacon. Spread a large roll with tomato sauce and add bacon. Serve with a small juice and a small skim latte (780 cals).
Serve 40g of cheddar or stilton with two pickled onions, 1 tbsp tomato relish, 1 heaped tbsp coleslaw, 1 tomato, salad leaves and a small chunk of French bread (805 cals).
Mix 300g of cooked spaghetti with 300g Latina Bolognese sauce and top with 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese (803 cals).
Bake a 250g potato, top with 200g baked beans and 40g grated cheddar or tasty cheese. Serve with a tomato salad dressed with 1 tbsp of French dressing (785 cals).
Two Weet-Bix with skim milk and 1 banana, plus a few pieces ready-to-eat dried apricot (390 cals).
Spread 10g of butter on two slices of toast. Serve with a 150ml glass of apple or orange juice (400 cals).
Mix 100g drained, canned tuna with 1 tbsp of light mayonnaise and black pepper. Place in a large wholemeal roll. Top with salad (395 cals).
Preheat oven to 180°C. Cook 60g dry weight macaroni as per pack instructions, then drain well. Make 50g of Gravox White Sauce mix. Stir the sauce into the pasta with 20g grated cheddar and pour into an ovenproof dish. Cook in the oven for 10 minutes. Serve with 80g steamed broccoli (390 cals).
Whisk two eggs with a pinch of salt, pepper and a splash of skim milk. Scramble in a pan. Grill two large mushrooms, sliced horizontally, to serve with the eggs (180 cals).
Chop a 55g block of feta cheese into small cubes. Add one chopped tomato, half a chopped cucumber, a large handful of shredded lettuce and three black olives. Pop the lot in a container with 1 tsp of French dressing and put the lid on. Give it a good shake, then enjoy (195 cals).
Spread 40g ricotta cheese on a 50g wholemeal roll. Add as many slices of cucumber as you like – it’s super-low in calories and flushes out toxins. Grind some black pepper over it (180 cals).
Toast one slice of medium-sliced brown bread, while grilling one slice of back bacon, which is leaner than other cuts. Cut two slices of tomato, which you can have cold or grilled, depending on your preference. Once everything is cooked, layer up the bacon and tomato on your toast before adding 1 tsp of tomato sauce (194 cals).
● McDonald’s Big Mac with small fries (748 cals)
● KFC Popcorn chicken, seasoned chips, corn on the cob (784 cals)
● Pie Face Quiche Lorraine, wedges and coleslaw (743 cals)
● Red Rooster Flayva wrap (660 cals)
● Mad Mex Slow-roasted pork, guacamole, salsa, brown rice, beans and jalapeno burrito (757 cals)
● SumoSalad Teriyaki salmon and snow pea Sumo bowl (521 cals)
● Hungry Jack’s Peri peri cheeseburger (349 cals)
● SumoSalad Large fragrant Vietnamese chicken salad (340 cals)
● Red Rooster Flathead fish meal (412 cals)
● Pie Face Spinach and cheese roll (347 cals)
● KFC Zinger burger (416 cals)
● Subway Six-inch meatball sub (413 cals)
● McDonald’s Warm chicken salad (179 cals)
● Mad Mex Naked burrito with slow roasted beef, tomato salsa, greens, nacho cheese and jalapenos (194 cals)
● Subway Veggie Delite six-inch sub (210 cals)
● SumoSalad Regular pepper-smoked Tassie salmon salad (214 cals)
● Red Rooster Classic chicken salad (140 cals)
● Flake 30g 162 cals
● Kit Kat 45g 117 cals
● 3 Unibic Anzac Biscuits 181 cals
● 3 Arnott’s Milk Arrowroot Biscuits 106 cals
● 2 Chocolate Tim Tams 190 cals
● 2 Arnott’s Mint Slices 162 cals
● ½ Bakers Delight Pink Finger Bun 144 cals
● 1 Donut King Iced Cake Donut 196 cals
● Bubble O’ Bill 159 cals
● Chobani Coconut Yoghurt 129 cals
● Grain Waves Sour Cream & Chives 175g 133 cals
● Red Rock Deli Honey Soy Chicken Chips 165g 137 cals
● Cheezels 110g 132 cals
● Pringles Original 150g 131 cals
● Moove Chocolate Flavoured Milk 300ml 210 cals
● Nudie Mango Juice Crushie 250ml 155 cals
● Gin and diet tonic 52 cals per measure
● Corona 147 cals per bottle
● Red wine 119 cals per 175ml glass
● Sparkling wine 87 cals per 125ml glass
● Bacardi and Diet Coke 52 cals per measure
● Carlton Draught 167 cals per schooner
● Tooheys New 141 cals per bottle