It's the most controversial show on Aussie TV at the moment, but we are loving all the drama on Love Island.
And while we've seen plenty of action on screen, have you ever wanted to know what really goes on behind the scenes at the sexy singles' villa?
We have seven fun and frisky facts you may not know about the show, take a look.
Want more amazing celebrity gossip? Listen to the latest episode of Woman's Day Uncensored, where the team tell all on the latest set of worrying photos of Bec and Lleyton Hewitt amidst split rumours, they also lift the lid on the new Studio 54 documentary, plus they share exclusive details from their shoot with presenter Tania Zaetta, who is pregnant with twins at 48!
1) The property is worth $15 million and it's located 10 minutes from the Mediterranean Sea.
2) There are 69 cameras in the villa and 55 hidden microphones.
3) The islanders produce their own shopping list every Friday. Unsurprisingly, it doesn't feature much chocolate or carbs!
4) The show's condom supplier is Four Seasons. Contestants must verbally consent to sex with their partner before things get frisky.￼
5) Alcohol intake is closely monitored by producers. On average, each contestant consumes a couple of units per night.
6) Islanders are encouraged to clean up after themselves, but the show has a team of cleaners to make sure the job is done properly.
7) There are no light switches in the house. Production are in charge and turn the lights on in the morning when contestants start talking.
Obsessed with the Love Island? Join our Facebook group Love Island Australia Moments, a safe space where we discuss everything happening on the show!