If you're feeling a slight itch that just can't quite be scratched at the moment, perhaps shopping is your answer.
Well, it certainly could be your cure if you take a quick glance at the plethora of deals coming in hot as the 2020 Click Frenzy Sale extravaganza kicks off.
Each year, Click Frenzy presents the perfect opportunity to prep our wallets and shop to our hearts content with just a little more justification given the hefty discounts and deals.
It's also perfectly timed before Christmas, and just before the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales kick off - it's just a glorious time for shopping fiends all round, we reckon.
Of course, as per tradition, there are a couple of deals that are... alarmingly good. Such as $4 Apple AirPods and those revered Airfryers for $1. Of course, with this kind of malarkey, it is difficult to get your paws on them before they're sold out, but it's worth signing up to the website to try to cop one.
Kicking off at 7pm sharp on November 10 (with the odd early bird sale and the opportunity for a 30 minute head start on some of the best deals if you sign up), the sale typically lasts a few days.
So with that said, if you're looking for the opportune moment to splurge on a kitchen mixer or a super on-trend linen dress for summer, now is your moment - because there's plenty of that going around for the next few days.
Keep scrolling for the best Click Frenzy deals across fashion, tech, beauty and lifestyle.
The best fashion deals
Whether its a signature staple or a style statement, there's nothing quite like throwing on a brand new outfit (for us, at least...). The below deals are tantalisingly attractive to those shopoholics among us. And if not for that reason alone, do it for your wardrobe - it's finally time to put the lounge wear aside. See the best deals across fashion below.
- Cotton On: 30% off site wide.
- Marks & Spencer: 25% off womenswear.
- Glassons: 30% off everything.
- Urban Outfitters: 15% off all orders.
- Princess Polly: $25 off all orders over $99 using code CRAZY25.
- Bonds: 40% off everything and free shipping.
- General Pants: 20% off everything.
- Nasty Gal: 60% off everything.
- The Iconic: 30% off across selected brands.
- Myer: 25% off womens clothing.
- Beginning Boutique: 25% off selected styles using code 25FRENZY.
- Boden: Various discounts across selected product.
- Nine West: 25% off footwear.
The best tech deals
If your laptop is about to cark it or you're feeling a cheeky phone upgrade, Click Frenzy is serving up a top notch range of deals across tech that are rather attractive. Check out the best deals below.
- Bose: Up to 50% off selected products including bluetooth speakers.
- Dell: Up to 45% off selected products including laptops and gadgets.
- Myer: 15% off selected audio products including UE, Bose and Sony.
- Catch.com.au: Discounts on various tech products including monitors.
- Kogan: A range of discounts across all tech products.
- Lenovo: 54% off the ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 7.
The best lifestyle deals
Homes are where the heart is, which is exactly why it's totally justified to deck them out in some chic threads and gadgets, right?
Check out the best deals across kitchenwares, bedware, loungewear, couchwear... you name it.
- Myer: 30% off Christmas decorations and kitchenware, and 40% off dinnerware, cutlery and more.
- Catch.com.au: Up to 50% off a range of household brands including Dyson, Bevilles ad Target.
- Dyson: A range of discounts across vacuum cleaners.
- Royal Doulton: Up to 60% off selected collections.
- Wedgwood: Up to 50% off selected collections.
- Bed Threads: 10% off everything using code SLEEPTIGHT.
- Marquis by Waterford: 60% off site wide.
- Royal Albert: 50 % off site wide.
- Shopback: A range of cashback deals across multiple lifestyle, fashion, beauty and tech brands
The best beauty deals
Traditionally, Click Frenzy sways more into the fashion and tech space, but it can't be denied there are some decent beauty and makeup brands that are delivering the goods this year. See the best deals below.