5-minute full-body workout
30-second arm workout
2. Switch sides, riaing you right arm and extending the left. Keep twirling your wrist and taking two steps to the left. Repeat for 30 seconds.
3-minute abs workout
2. Punch forward with your right hand, keeping your abs tight and rotating your upper body. Then pull your fist back to your jaw level. Repeat the movement with your left hand. Continue alternating for three minutes.
2-minute butt workout
2. Straighten your right leg out to the side, with your toes touching the floor.
3. Lift your right leg into the air and draw a semicircle with it, moving it into tan arc and lowering it on the other side of your left leg. Reverse the movement back to the start position. Repeat for 60 seconds, then swap legs.
3-minute legs workout
2. Power your kick by using your right leg's hip flexors and quads. Keep it straight, with your foot flexed and your knees soft, not locked. Keep your left foot flat on the ground.
3. Increase the speed of the kick return by using your calf muscels and hamstrings to pill you leg back to the ground. Return to boxing stance. Repeat for 90 seconds, then swap legs.