7 ways to disguise your gifts
- Existing Shape: Keep the original shape of the gift and wrap
- New Shape: Create a completely new shape to the original
- Sound: Add in items like a bell, rice grains, pasta, small pebbles (for weight too!)
- Feel: Make a solid item soft or soft item solid
- Proportion: Make little things big and big things small
- Hidden inside: Gifts hidden in gifts
- Scent: Botanicals, vanilla melts, cinnamon, cologne, grass scent
Hiding presents for her
- Hide a bikini inside a water bottle and wrap it to look like a jumbo Christmas cracker.
- Slip a sleep mask inside a journal and pull the elastic strap around the front cover.
- Fold a beach bag into a rectangle and slide it inside a large stamped envelope.
Hiding presents for him
- Pop small Christmas bells into a men's manicure set so it sings to a different tunes.
- Wrap BBQ tongs in some boxers and slide them both inside a mailing tube.
- Stash a mini speaker between two large Christmas stars.
Hiding presents for the Kids
- Hide a toddler toy inside a pillowcase stuffed with bubble wrap.
- Wrap a nail polish set in solid colored paper with dots on top to look like Lego.
Gifts for the home
- Put a jar of truffle salt in an upside down takeaway bowl to look like the ultimate tastebud-tickling treat.
- Cover a terrarium with a cardboard cone and you've got a tree.. for under the tree!