They seemingly have it all – good looks, a gorgeous young family and a laid-back life in idyllic Byron Bay on the NSW North Coast.
But life for Aussie heartthrob Chris Hemsworth and his wife Elsa Pataky may not be as picture perfect as it appears.
Sources say the pair could be the next celebrity couple to call time on their marriage, and with their relationship on the rocks, insiders say Chris and Elsa are almost living separate lives.
“They’ve decided they need space, and they’ve been taking a little break from each other,” a close friend reveals exclusively to Woman’s Day.
“Hopefully it will be a case of absence makes the heart grow fonder, but they definitely appear to have some issues that need to be sorted out. It has raised a few eyebrows among their friends.”
WATCH: Chris talks about his whirlwind romance in the player below. Post continues after the video...
Those in the know started to suspect something might be awry when Elsa jetted off to her native Spain last month, taking their kids – India, four, and two-year-old twins Tristan and Sasha – along with her.
The 40-year-old actress looked thrilled to be taking a long break to visit family and friends while Chris, 33, remained in Australia filming the latest Thor movie.
Chris and Elsa were last seen together on September 3 with their children in Byron Bay.
To read the full story about the couple's sad news, get the latest issue of Woman's Day, on sale now!
- MakeupThe best beauty advent calendars to get for the holiday season
Now To LoveYesterday 3:49pm
- Christmas Lifestyle9 affordable adult Christmas advent calendars to bring a little extra joy into your life
Now To LoveYesterday 3:31pm
- Christmas LifestyleSpoil the little ones every day until Christmas with these to-die-for advent calendars
Now To LoveYesterday 3:23pm
- Fashion TrendsSmall but mighty backpacks for all of your travel needs
Now To LoveYesterday 2:34pm
- MakeupGet the Cate Blanchett glow with 9 of the most flawless dewy foundations for mature skin
Now To LoveYesterday 1:19pm
- Fashion TrendsAvoid the dreaded straps with these 9 strapless bras that aren't going anywhere
Now To LoveYesterday 1:00pm
- Christmas EntertainingLevel up your cracker game with these luxury bon bons for Christmas
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Fashion Trends8 sunglasses brands to keep your eye on this summer
Now To LoveNov 30, 2023