Heading to Singapore with the family but not sure what to do? The Weekly shares their tips for travelling Singapore with children.
1. Resort World Sentosa. Think deluxe resorts, S.E.A. Aquarium, Universal Studios and a chance to swim with dolphins! It’s refreshing to find such a family-focussed holiday destination. For more information click here.
2. Chinatown. Great noodles and spicy Singaporean dishes plus antique stores, temples and tourist shopping.
3. Little India. Very colourful! Everything from spices and traditional sweets to bright fabrics and exotic fruits. There’s a giant outlet centre that’s great for bargain hunters (and souvenir shopping).
4. Singapore Flyer. What better way to see the city than from a giant Ferris Wheel?
5. Have an animal encounter with a trip to Singapore Zoo or journey on a night Safari.
What are your tips for travelling Singapore with kids? Send to TheWeeklyNews@bauer-media.com.au.
WIN a three day stay at Resorts World Sentosa by clicking here.