Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan will soon arrive on our shores for the 2018 Invictus Games, and now the Palace have released details of their first major tour.
While the Duke and Duchess will be in Sydney for the Games themselves, they are also set to visit Melbourne, Fraser Island and Dubbo.
In a series of Tweets, the palace released information regarding the tour which will see the couple visit Australia, Fiji, Tonga and New Zealand.
"The Tour will also focus on the recovery and rehabilitation of servicemen and women through @InvictusSydney 2018," it read.
It will also focus on youth leadership, and environmental and conservation efforts.
Upon landing in the great southern land, Harry and Meghan will firstly arrive in Dubbo (October 17) followed by Melbourne the next day.
They couple will then head to Sydney for the Games, followed by Fraser Island on October 22.
Back in June, an official announcement was released, revealing that "Their Royal Highnesses" would be visiting.
"The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will undertake an official visit to Australia, Fiji, the Kingdom of Tonga, and New Zealand in the Autumn," statement read.
It continued: "Their Royal Highnesses have been invited to visit the Realms of Australia and New Zealand by the countries' respective governments. The Duke and Duchess will visit the Commonwealth countries of Fiji and Tonga at the request of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office."
"The tour will fall on the occasion of the Invictus Games Sydney 2018. Further details will be advised in due course."
This will mark Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's first official royal tour as husband and wife and is set to garner global interest.
Royal Tour Dates
- Tuesday 16th October: Sydney, Australia
- Wednesday 17th October: Dubbo, Australia
- Thursday 18th October: Melbourne, Australia
- Friday 19th October: Sydney, Australia
- Saturday 20th October: Sydney, Australia
- Sunday 21st October: Sydney, Australia
- Monday 22nd October: Fraser Island, Australia
- Tuesday 23rd October: Suva, Fiji
- Wednesday 24th October: Suva, Fiji
- Thursday 25th October: Nadi, Fiji and Nuku'alofa, Tonga
- Friday 26th October: Nuku'alofa, Tonga and Sydney, Australia
- Saturday 27th October: Sydney, Australia
- Sunday 28th October: Wellington, New Zealand
- Monday 29th October: Wellington and Abel Tasman, New Zealand
- Tuesday 30th October: Auckland, New Zealand
- Wednesday 31st October: Rotorua, New Zealand
Obsessed with the royals? Like our Facebook page Now To Love Royals for the latest news on your favourite royal family members!