/assets/images/headerlogos/WD-logo.svg
British Royal Family

“She's out of the woods”: Duchess Catherine’s morning sickness is reportedly improving

The royal hasn’t been seen since her third pregnancy was announced by Kensington Palace on September 4.

By Candice Mehta-Culjak
We not sure about you, but we’re still reeling from the news that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are expecting their third little prince or princess.
Kensington Palace announced the happy news last month adding that Kate is again suffering from an extreme form of morning sickness known as ‘hyperemesis gravidarum’ -- the same condition she battled while pregnant with their four-year-old son, George and two-year-old daughter, Charlotte.
Kate, 35, has been forced to miss a number of important events owing to the nasty condition, including her son’s first day of school.
But a family insider has revealed that things are finally starting to improve for the beloved royal.
"She's had such a rotten time during these early months," the source told E! News.
They added: "But she's out of the woods now and doing well."
Prince William recently opened up about the baby news, while also providing a quick health update on his wife of six years.
"It's very good news," the 35-year-old said recently at a National Mental Health and Policing Conference in Oxford, England. "We need Catherine to get over this first bit and then we can start celebrating. It's always a bit anxious to start with, but she's well."
He later added: “There’s not much sleep going on at the moment.”
Kensington Palace announced last month that the royal couple, both 35, are expecting their third child together.
Prince Harry has also spoken about the news that he is set to become an uncle for the third time -- and he’s absolutely delighted!
Harry, 32, made the comments just hours after Prince William and Duchess Kate announced their happy news. He opened up outside a scheduled appearance in Manchester to meet with victims of the tragic Ariana Grande concert bombing.
"Fantastic, great," he told waiting reporters, adding a thumbs up. "Very, very happy for them."
The new Prince or Princess will be fifth in line to the British Throne, bumping Uncle Harry to number six.
The exciting baby news was shared by the palace in a statement released on 4 September.
"The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are very pleased to announce that The Duchess of Cambridge is expecting their third child," the palace said.
"The Queen and members of both families are delighted with the news."
Prince George and Princess Charlotte are set to welcome another little royal into the fold!
"As with her previous two pregnancies, The Duchess is suffering from Hyperemesis Gravidarum. Her royal highness will no longer carry out her planned engagement at the Hornsey Road Children's Centre in London today."
It concluded: "The Duchess is being cared for at Kensington Palace."
Congratulations again to the soon-to-be family-of-five!
Obsessed with the royals? Join our Facebook group for the latest updates on Prince George, Kate Middleton, Prince William, and all things royal!

read more from

/assets/images/headerlogos/WD-logo.svg