1. Step away from the kids’ leftovers!
2. Focus on shorter strength workouts
• Glute raises
• Step-ups using a chair
3. Work out with your baby
Hold your baby firmly with both hands. As you squat down, extend your arms out in front. Then, as you stand up, bring bub in close for a kiss!
Place your baby on the ground, get on your knees – or toes if you’re feeling super strong – and each time you lower yourself for a push-up, give bub another kiss.
Hold a perfect plank over your baby for as long as you can on your toes, and then drop down to your knees (note to self: don’t fall flat!) before rolling off to the side.
4. Get creative with cardio at home
5. Set up your own home gym
• Use rice-filled drink bottles for bicep curls, shoulder presses or side raises
• Use a towel around a secured pole (washing line, for example) for pull-ups