Meaningful messages to write in a Father's Day card
- Thanks for acting like a kid when I was a kid, acting like a friend when I needed a friend, and acting like a parent when I needed one. You are the best man I know. Happy Father's Day
- The older I get the more I realize how important it is to have a dad like you. You have provided stability in my life and the love and acceptance I needed. Happy Father's Day!
- Dad. Although time and distance may separate us, your guidance, advice, and love has stuck with me through it all. I would not be who I am today without you. Enjoy your special day.
- One day is not enough to honor how special of a father you truly are because you are amazing every day of the year. Thank you for all that you do. Happy Father's Day.
- When I think of all the blessings in my life, Dad, you are right there at the very the top of the list! Happy Farther's Day!
Father's Day Poems
- "Fatherly love brings wealth to living/Remembering this we go forth in giving/Fathers young, fathers old/We remember you all/As life unfolds," Author Unknown.
- A Father means
An understanding heart,
A source of strength and support
right from the very start."
In a kind and thoughtful way.
With encouragement and forgiveness,"
A special generosity and always affection, too.
A father means so many things
when he's a man like you...."
- What is a Dad?
Wants to catch you before you fall
But instead picks you up,
Brushes you off,
And lets you try again.
A dad is someone who
Wants to keep you from making mistakes
But instead lets you find your own way,
Even though his hearts breaks in silence
When you get hurt.
A dad is someone who
Holds you when you cry,
Scolds you when you break the rules,
Shines with pride when you succeed, and
Has faith in you even when you fail."
Father's day quotes
- "My dad said to me, 'Work hard and be patient.' It was the best advice he ever gave me. You have to put the hours in,"– Simon Cowell
- "Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a dad," – Anne Geddes
- "When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry," William Shakespeare
- "When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years," Mark Twain
A Poems for a deceased father - Father's Day In Heaven
and though you've passed away,
you'll never be forgotten,
for I think of you each day.
how special it will be.
A gathering of the many dads
upon our family tree.
and great grandfather too.
How wonderful it is, if they
can spend this day with you.
though I'm here and you are there.
Happy Father's Day in heaven
to the best dad anywhere!