1) Meghan's dad Thomas Markle Sr, 73, will walk his daughter down the aisle of St George's Chapel.
2) Thomas, who's a reclusive former Hollywood lighting director, was spotted getting his final suit fitting last week in Rosarito, Mexico.
3) Thomas, along with Meghan's LA-based yoga instructor and social worker mum Doria Ragland, will fly to the UK this week to meet members of the royal family.
4) Meghan's mum will escort her to Windsor Castle, where Thomas will be waiting.
5) The couple's ceremony will begin at noon (UK time) on Saturday May 19.
6) Royal weddings are usually held on weekdays, but Harry and Meghan wanted to make it easy for fans around the world to tune in.
7) This means Aussie fans will be glued to their TV screens for lead-up coverage from 7pm (AEST)on Saturday May 19.
8) The wedding begins at 9pm (AEST) for Aussies.
9) Nine, Seven and the ABC will be televising the special day, and there will be a number of special segments about the couple's love story in the lead-up to the main event.
10) Meghan chose not to have a maid of honour. Instead, she'll be surrounded by flower girls and pageboys.
Obsessed with the royals? Like our Facebook page Now To Love Royals for the latest news on your favourite royal family members!
11) It's believed she agonised over who would be her maid of honour, but ultimately decided not to have one because she couldn't choose between her close-knit group of girlfriends.
12) "All have been actively involved in helping her prepare for the day and will be there with her the day before," says palace press rep Jason Knauf. "She'll be pleased to have their support on the day."
13) It's expected William and Kate's children Prince George and Princess Charlotte, along with Zara and Mike Tindall's daughter Mia, will be among the little ones who follow Meghan down the aisle.
14) The palace has confirmed that newborn Prince Louis will not be attending.
15) Prince William is Harry's best man, repaying the favour from Wills' wedding to Kate in 2011.16) The Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby will officiate the ceremony.
17) The couple invited 1200 members of the public to their wedding.
18) Harry and Meghan have decided to invite some "inspirational people" who have links to their chosen charities.
19) Harry has dedicated much of his time to the Invictus Games, which honours injured veterans and it's expected competitors will be high on the guest list.
20) The star-studded guest list includes celebrities David and Victoria Beckham, tennis star Serena Williams, actress Priyanka Chopra and Meghan's best friend, Canadian stylist Jess Mulroney.
21) Meghan's Suits on-screen love interest Patrick J Adams has kept tight-lipped on whether or not he was invited.
22) The invitations, made by Barnard & Westwood, use American ink on English card and feature the badge of the Prince of Wales.23) Lottie Small, who recently completed her printing apprenticeship, produced the invitations on a machine from the 1930s that she'd nicknamed Maude.
24) Meghan is tipped to wear a stunning beaded Ralph & Russo gown worth $180,000, which will be paid for by the royal family.
25) If she does go with Ralph & Russo, it'll be the second time Meghan has worn one of their creations. She first donned the label for her official engagement photoshoot.
26) Meghan will have two bouquets made in case she loses one – a tradition started by the Queen, who lost her bouquet when she married Prince Philip.
27) Meghan is tipped to include peonies – her favourite bloom – in her bouquet, along with lily- of-the-valley and myrtle.
28) London-based florist Phillippa Craddock has been charged with creating the floral displays.
29) It's believed white garden roses – a favourite of Prince Harry's late mother Princess Diana – will also feature heavily.
30) The gown is the brainchild of Australian design duo Tamara Ralph and Michael Russo. Prince Harry was spotted leaving their London office last month.
31) Harry's ex-girlfriends Cressida Bonas and Chelsy Davy have reportedly been invited to the ceremony.
32) Meghan's estranged half-siblings, Thomas Markle Jr and Samantha Markle are definitely not invited.
33) "Meghan's been having CBT (cognitive behaviour therapy) at a top private clinic in London, as well as remote sessions from inside the palace over Skype, which has been helping greatly with her nerves," a source tells Woman's Day.
34) Insiders add Meghan has also been doing twice-weekly meditation sessions at Kensington Palace. It's believed she's enlisted the help of her Californian meditation coach Light Watkins.
35) Her nephews Tyler, an Oregon cannabis farmer, and Thomas Dooley, a Domino's pizza manager in Mammoth Lakes, California, didn't make the guest list.
36) The couple's wedding photographer is New York celebrity snapper Alexi Lubomirski, who captured their official engagement photos. He's also worked with Jennifer Aniston, Julia Roberts, Cindy Crawford and Aussie actress Margot Robbie.
37) After the ceremony concludes, Harry and Meghan will set off on a short carriage ride through the town of Windsor.
38) If it's sunny, they'll travel in the open-topped Ascot Landau carriage – one of five kept at Buckingham Palace's royal mews.
39) If it's raining, the couple will ride in the enclosed Scottish State Coach.
40) Two of the Windsor Grey horses drawing the couple along their route are father and son, Storm and Tyrone. Thousands of wellwishers are expected to line the road to catch a glimpse of the newlyweds.
WIN! A trip to the UK with this week's Woman's Day
41) Harry and Meghan won't share a historic balcony kiss because Windsor Castle doesn't have a balcony. Instead, fans will be hoping to witness a couple of royal smooches during their ride.
42) Meghan will likely change into a second dress for the private reception, which will be revealed at a quick media photocall before festivities get underway.
43) Harry and Meghan want to honour Harry's late mother Princess Diana, with bookies betting Meghan will wear her Spencer Tiara. It hasn't been worn in public since Diana's death in 1997.
44) Diana's sister, Harry's aunt Lady Jane Fellowes will do an emotional reading during the wedding ceremony.
45) Harry and Jane are said to be very close, and collaborate on charity Only Connect, which focuses on decreasing youth crime.
46) Whitney Houston's '80s hit I Wanna Dance With Somebody is hotly anticipated to be the couple's first dance song.
47) Meghan is likely to have a $470 Inner Facial on the morning of her wedding by her go-to skincare specialist Nichola Joss. The signature treatment tones and tightens facial muscles.
48) Hairstylist to the stars Miguel Perez is reportedly styling Meghan's tresses into a gorgeous "bouncy" 'do. Miguel was introduced to Meghan by Amal Clooney.
49) Meghan's brows will be primped, plucked and preened by Sherille Riley, a beautician to the stars in posh Mayfair. Her $90 brow-shaping treatment, called The Audrey after Audrey Hepburn – involves threading and tinting, and is said to "instantly lift the face".
50) Meghan has whipped her body into bridal shape with yoga and reformer Pilates. She also runs in the gardens of Kensington Palace.
51) It's believed Meghan's gown has had to be taken in several times, as she's honed her physique through her vegan diet and strict exercise regimen.
52) Wedding guests have been provided with a seven-page dossier of dos and don'ts for the big day. Cameras are a no-no, and all mobile phones will be confiscated before the reception. Guests have also been asked to bring government identification – passports are preferred.
53) All the wedding guests will undertake a security test near the Windsor Farm shop, before being transported by coach to St George's Chapel.
54) The guidebook notes, "There are very limited toilet facilities in St George's Chapel, but these are available for guests' use between 9am and 11am – at which point the facility will become restricted for the duration of the service."
55) An official reception will be held at Windsor Castle following the ceremony, but the most coveted invite is the private evening reception.
56) Harry's father Prince Charles is hosting the private soiree at Frogmore House, which is a seven-minute drive from Windsor Castle.
57) Only 200 guests have scored invites to the private evening reception.
58) Sarah Ferguson – the ex-wife of Prince Andrew – has been left with her nose firmly out of joint. She recently discovered she was invited to the formal reception, but not the afterparty.
59) Sarah wasn't invited to Prince William and Kate's wedding in 2011 but is said to be closer with Harry, who "pulled strings" to get her on the guest list.
60) Prince Charles, who's footing the bill for the party, didn't invite Sarah to the exclusive evening reception at Frogmore House. "She's not a member of the royal family any more and Charles simply doesn't have time for her," a source explains.
61) Her daughters Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie, however, will definitely be attending the private celebrations.
62) Caterers were reportedly given an "eye-watering" list of demands for the reception food to cater for Meghan's vegan friends.
63) Reports suggest a hearty British roast chicken will be served at the reception, which Harry prepared for Meghan when he proposed at Nottingham Cottage last year.
64) It's also expected the couple will serve up a seafood starter.
65) Harry has left the beverage selection up to Meghan. It's said her favourite tipples – Tignanello red wine and Negroni cocktails – have made the list, along with French champagne for the toasts.
66) The couple will slice into a stunning elderflower and lemon cake, which will be decorated with buttercream and fresh flowers.67) Pastry chef Claire Ptak has been chosen to bake the wedding cake. She, like Meghan, was born and raised in California, but now calls London home.
68) Slices of the wedding cake will be handed out to guests in gift boxes at the end of the night.
69) The Queen's husband Prince Philip, who's usually the life of any party, is unlikely to make it to the celebrations. He's currently recovering from hip surgery.
70) Meghan encouraged Prince Harry to quit smoking before the wedding – and sources say he was successful. The former party prince has also noticeably slimmed down, thanks to Meghan's healthy guidance.
71) The couple will exchange yellow gold wedding bands made from pure Welsh gold from Clogau St David's goldmine. It's been a royal tradition since 1923.
72) Widespread rumours the Spice Girls would reunite to perform at the afterparty are incorrect.
73) It's believed Ed Sheeran will take the stage.
74) Prince William is tipped to make a cheeky speech at the reception. Meghan will also take the microphone with confidence, thanks to years of acting training.75) Frogmore House is a 17th-century English country house used by the royals for private receptions.
76) It was used for the Queen's grandson Peter Phillips' wedding to his wife Autumn in 2008.
77) Harry and Meghan will spend the night before their wedding apart.
78) An insider adds, "Meghan and Harry will spend the night before the wedding eve together at Frogmore House. Harry's arranged for one of their favourite chefs from Kensington Palace to cook them a low-key meal with all the trimmings. They'll enjoy an evening together, exchange gifts and drink their favourite red wine."
79) "Meghan's due to stay at Frogmore House the night before the wedding, along with her mum Doria and some of her closest friends. They'll get ready there the morning of the wedding before making the short drive to St George's Chapel," a source tells.
80) The royal newlyweds will be spending their first night as husband and wife at Windsor Castle.
81) Kensington Palace has confirmed the couple will not immediately set off on their honeymoon. Instead, they'll represent the monarchy at their first royal engagement in the week after their wedding.
82) Meghan has spoken of wanting to "hit the ground running" as soon as she becomes a royal wife.
83) Insiders predict the couple will eventually honeymoon in Africa – and it's been reported Namibia is their country of choice.
84) It's rumoured Harry has selected the brand new Hoanib Valley Camp, where a luxury safari experience will set him back $1000 per night.
85) Once she's officially a royal, Meghan will begin work for The Royal Foundation, which was created by her husband, Prince William and Kate.
86) Meghan has spoken of wanting to use her newfound royal status to shed more light on women's issues throughout the world.
87) Meghan and Harry reportedly also decided on May 19 as their wedding date because it would give their sister-in-law Kate a chance to recover from giving birth to Prince Louis.
88) However, it's caused a headache for her husband Prince William. As the president of the Football Association, he was meant to be attending the FA Cup final at Wembley Stadium and present the trophy to the victors.
89) British pub opening hours have been extended to 1am on the night of the wedding to allow for extra celebrations.
90) Meghan and Harry have asked for donations to their chosen charities instead of wedding gifts.
91) Among the recipients are the Children's HIV Association, UK-based homelessness charity Crisis, the Myna Mahila Foundation, which supports women in Indian slums, and Scotty's Little Soldiers, which supports children who've lost a parent while serving in the British Armed Forces.
92) The couple's temporary marital home is Harry's two-bedroom Nottingham Cottage within Kensington Palace's grounds.
93) Renovations are being hurriedly completed to allow for the newlyweds to move into Apartment 1, within the palace grounds.
94) The 21-room residence is right next door to Prince William and Kate.
95) It even shares adjoining doors, making play dates with their niece and nephews a breeze.
96) Sources say the couple are keen to start a family "sooner rather than later" and will be in desperate need of the bigger home.
97) Meghan's beagle Guy will live with the newlyweds at the palace. But she was forced to leave her other beloved rescue dog Bogart in Toronto as he was too old to make the trip to London.
98) It's been reported the Queen will gift her grandson and his new wife a country residence on their wedding day – York Cottage on Sandringham Estate, Norfolk.
99) Harry is rumoured to have gifted his bride-to-be a stunning pair of Cartier diamond earrings as a pre-wedding present.
100) It's expected that Harry and Meghan will be granted the titles of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, in keeping with the tradition of the royal family.
101) When they're alone Prince Harry and Meghan use the personal nicknames they've given each other, which is "Haz" and "Meg" of course!