Top tips for throwing the best Royal Wedding party ever!
- Send invitations summoning your guests
- Make cocktails called "Camillapolitan" and"Megarita"
- Hire a waiter for the day that is happy to wear a royal mask. Being served by the Queen, Prince Charles or even Prince Harry would be very entertaining!
- Provide plenty of lavish, delicious treats
- Create British-themed bunting, mini flags or life-size cardboard Queen's Guards
- Collect Harry and Meghan cups, plates and cutlery
- Gift your guests fancy party bags jam-packed with royal jewels
- DIY or hire a photobooth. Be creative– get cut-outs and props and come up with a hashtag to show the world the fun you're having.
Take an elegant sip every time...
- Meghan waves to the crowd
- Princess Charlotte and Prince George do something utterly adorable
- You see a hat better suited to a Mad Hatter's tea party
- A commentator says, "The party prince has settled down"
- Victoria and David Beckham are referred to as "Britain's other royal couple"
- Prince William gives Harry a good luck wink
Bow or curtsy when...
- Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh yawns or falls asleep
- Beatrice and Eugenie wear some outlandish get-up
- A commentator mentions Princess Diana
- The Queen is on your screen!