Prince William has opened up about the prospect of welcoming twins with wife Duchess Catherine, and, yes, he's seemingly dashed our hopes of double royal baby joy.
The 35-year-old made the comments while attending the Centrepoint Awards at Kensington Palace on Thursday.
While speaking with supporters of the homelessness charity, William revealed he's catching up on as much sleep as possible before he and his wife welcome their third little prince or princess.
"Our third child is due in April, I'm getting as much sleep as I can," he told Raymond Stoner of Anston Properties.
When Stoner told him he could save time by having twins, William responded, "Twins? I think my mental health would be tested with twins."
The second-in-line to the throne later told another guest: "Two is fine — I don't know how I'm going to cope with three, I'm going to be permanently tired."
William, who was hosting the annual event in his role as patron of Centrepoint, also shared his frustration about the number of people who are still forced to live on the streets.
"The courage these young people have shown in spite of the most difficult of circumstances is an example to us all. What they have achieved – jobs, university, independence – is a testament not only to their strength of character but also to the dedication of Centrepoint's team," William said.
He continued: "However, for me, tonight is one of sharply contrasting emotions. Soon Centrepoint will be 50 years old. I feel immense pride in all Centrepoint has accomplished in that time, but with it, disappointment and frustration – frustration that in one of the most prosperous countries in the world homelessness is still putting the lives and futures of our young people at risk."
The charity, which provides accommodation and support to homeless people aged 16–25, was also supported by his late mother Princess Diana. It undoubtedly holds a special place in the royal's heart.
Wills and Kate are expected to spend some quality time with their young children -- Prince George, four, and Princess Charlotte, two -- before their brood expands once again.
The doting parents have cleared their schedules to coincide with the youngsters' half-term break. George, who attends Thomas's Battersea school, is breaking up this week as is Charlotte, who is a pupil at Willcocks Nursery School.
WATCH: A very shy Prince George attends his first day of 'big school.' Post continues…
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have previously used their winter break to take their little ones skiing.
In March 2016, the young family spent a few days in the French Alps for the children's first ski holiday and released a series of family portraits following the getaway.
The snaps, which featured George, who was two, and Charlotte, who was ten-months-old, showed the Cambridges at their most intimate.
"The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are delighted to share new photographs of their family," a Kensington Palace spokesperson said at the time. "The images show Their Royal Highnesses enjoying a short skiing holiday with their children in the French Alps.
"This was their first holiday as a family of four and the first time either of the children had played in the snow. It was very special and fun short holiday for the family.
"The Duke and Duchess hope people enjoy the photos."
We're keeping our fingers crossed for some new shots of the lovely family from their upcoming break!