If there ever was a clue that the Royal Baby is imminent, it's this one.
Buckingham Palace has announced that the Duke of Sussex will embark on a two-day trip to Netherlands next week from the 8th to 9th of May, leaving his wife Duchess Meghan and (here's hoping for it to come soon) their new bundle of joy at home.
During the visit, Prince Harry will attend an official engagement in Amsterdam before heading to The Hague to launch the one year countdown to the Invictus Games in 2020.
A statement from the Palace read:
"The Duke of Sussex will visit The Netherlands on Wednesday 8th and Thursday 9th May 2019. While in The Netherlands, The Duke will undertake an official engagement in Amsterdam. His Royal Highness will then travel to The Hague to officially launch the one year countdown to the Invictus Games The Hague 2020."
Although not confirmed, if the royal baby has not yet made an appearance, he most likely will skip out on the festivities.
This latest update has many fans speculating Baby Sussex's arrival must be impending, or perhaps it's already even happened!
However according to Vanity Fair's royal correspondent Katie Nicholl, Meghan is "believed to be past her due date" and while many have speculated the baby has already arrived, a Palace source told the publication: "No royal baby yet."
Meghan did reveal earlier this year that she was indeed due late April, early May which has excitement at an all-time high.
"It's a waiting game, it's up to Mother Nature," a source close to the couple revealed.
Royal reporter Omid Scobie told Hello! that the press will "receive a text message" when Meghan is in labour and when the baby arrives", meaning that these details will be confirmed.
In the meantime, we do know that Duchess Meghan's mother, Doria Ragland, has been stationed at Frogmore Cottage for the past few weeks and is said to be by her daughter's side as she embarks on this exciting journey.
Meanwhile, it's also been reported the new family-of-three will embark on a secondment to Africa in the near future.
According to a report in The Sunday Times, the Sussex family will go on an official royal tour of Africa once their baby is born, and could even relocate permanently.
It's believed Baby Sussex's first overseas trip will happen in a few months' time.
The couple are reportedly considering moving to Africa to live and work for extended periods of time, continuing their extensive charity and humanitarian work in the region.
Both the Duke and Duchess are passionate about youth empowerment, particularly women's education, as well as environmental conservation.
A royal source told The Times: "They hope to take the baby with them but will make a decision nearer the time. Potentially, Meghan and the baby could do some, if not all, of the trip."
Buckingham Palace did not deny the reports but said in a statement: "Any future plans for the Duke and Duchess are speculative at this stage."
"No decisions have been taken about future roles. The Duke will continue to fulfil his role as Commonwealth Youth Ambassador."
WATCH NEXT: Prince William talks about the royal baby's impending arrival with fans
Story continues after video...
But before any of this can take place, we need a baby! And speculation is at fever pitch for when the little Prince or Princess will arrive.
Last month, The Palace announced that Meghan and Prince Harry will keep the birth of their newborn private to start with in order for them to celebrate as a new family of three.
The pair released an official statement reading: "The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are very grateful for the goodwill they have received from people throughout the United Kingdom and around the world as they prepare to welcome their baby.
"Their Royal Highnesses have taken a personal decision to keep the plans around the arrival of their baby private.
"The Duke and Duchess look forward to sharing the exciting news with everyone once they have had an opportunity to celebrate privately as a new family."