Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan have shared an important update with their 11 million strong Instagram following in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic - and it's a poignant reminder for everyone.
The pair, who are currently isolating in their home on Vancouver Island in Canada with 10-month-old son Archie, have started taking to their Instagram page to share information and support as the world battles through these tough circumstances.
And their latest plea is possibly the most important of all, because it's the one thing that will likely haul us all back out of this unnerving situation.
Early on Wednesday morning (Australian time), Harry and Meghan shared several images which summed up the importance of our actions at this time.
In one image, a series of recommendations from the World Health Organisation is featured, which include washing your hands, avoiding touching your face and maintaining social distancing.
In the second and third images, groups of doctors and nurses are seen holding signs asking people to stay at home, so that they in turn are able to do their own jobs.
In the caption, Harry and Meghan wrote: "For all of us, the best way we can support health workers is to make sure we do not make their job any harder by spreading this disease further."
The post continued: "No matter where you are, the @WHO have shared some guidelines that can help. You may have seen or heard these before, but they are as important today as ever."
The pair, who were preparing to step back from their roles as senior royals and transition into a financially independent life as of March 31, have been keeping their fans frequently updated with messages of support on their Instagram account.
And fans have appreciated it - on their latest post, many flocked to the comments section to share their thanks.
"Thank you for the resources and good info! Keep up the good work and stay safe!" Wrote one fan.
Another said: "Thank you for being a voice of reason."
The pair have certainly been taking the pandemic seriously, having had to make some difficult decisions over the past week.
Last week, Prince Harry announced via an at-home video from isolation that his beloved Invictus Games would not be going ahead.
Scheduled for May 2020 in the Netherlands, the games, which feature injured and ex-servicemen and servicewomen, is a three-yearly highlight for the Prince, and his anguish at cancelling the games was clear.
"I'm sorry we couldn't provide this for you. Please look after yourselves. Please look after your families. Please look after one another," he stated in the video.
You can watch the full clip in the player at the top.
While the pair are currently residing in Canada, where they intended to commence their life outside of the royal family, there's no doubt they are still doing what they can with their regal British relatives, to send messages of hope and support during this difficult time.
In fact, a source revealed to the Daily Mail that Harry could well come out of his royal retirement in light of the circumstances, to help Prince William, who is stepping up while 93-year-old Queen Elizabeth and 71-year-old Prince Charles stay out of the public eye for the sake of their own health, in the face of the deadly virus.
Royal expert Nigel Cawthorne told the publication: "I am sure he would come back and be delighted to help out, too, and do anything to protect his father and grandmother."
WATCH: Students who met Meghan Markle share their thoughts on Megxit: