We know Prince Harry has always been good with his kids, but he's proven that he takes his uncle duties very seriously.
The Duke of Sussex has forked out a whopping £8,000 (that's around AUS $14,000) on Prince Louis' christening gift- a limited edition of A.A Milne's classic book, Winnie The Pooh, that dates back to 1926. And it's a heartfelt tribute to Louis' late grandmother, Princess Diana.
Obsessed with the royals? Like our Facebook page Now To Love Royals for the latest news on your favourite royal family members!
A source told UK newspaper, The Sun, "One of Harry's happiest childhood memories was being read a bedtime story by his mother.
"She loved all the old classics and Harry had the brilliant idea of starting a little library of first editions for Louis, Charlotte and George to enjoy as they get older.
"He originally wanted to get Lewis Carroll's Through The Looking Glass, which was on sale for £24,000, but decided Winnie-The-Pooh would be more suitable for a first tome.
"Robinson Crusoe was William's favourite book, but Harry loved all things A.A. Milne."
So cute! If that's what Harry does for his nephews and niece, imagine what he'll be like when he's a dad himself.
Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan were just some of the guests in attendance at Prince Louis' christening and the newlyweds had the chance to reunite with Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, who conducted their wedding service.
And while Harry and Meghan didn't make the cut as godparents, we have no doubt that these two will be the best influences on the littlest royals.
All the stories from Prince Louis' christening
- See and hear Princess Charlotte steal the show at her baby brother's christening
- Is this why the Queen and Prince Philip didn't attend their great-grandson's christening?
- Every single moment from Prince Louis' christening is unpacked by our royal expert
- Meet Prince Louis' godparents
- The sweet tribute to Prince Louis' absent great-grandparents, the Queen and Prince Philip
- 7 touching and significant royal traditions this christening has followed