Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's fast-approaching royal wedding may have been dotted with scandal the past few days, but a recent update from the palace has royal enthusiasts smiling from ear to ear once again.
Kensington Palace have officially confirmed the cute-as-a-button entourage of 10 page boys and bridesmaids who will be accompany the former actress as she walks down the aisle on May 19.
Obsessed with the royals? Like our Facebook page Now To Love Royals for the latest news on your favourite royal family members!
There will be six bridesmaids and four pageboys, comprising children aged seven years old or younger.
Not surprisingly, Prince Harry's niece and nephew—Princess Charlotte, three, and Prince George, four—will take starring roles in the bigger than big day.
Of course, all eyes were on the royal tots at their aunt Pippa Middleton's wedding to financier James Matthews last year. The brother-sister duo joined the bridal party as a page boy and bridesmaid — and their adorable antics very nearly stole the show.
As for the rest of the pack, we can expect to see Harry's goddaughters Florence van Cutsem (the cousin of Grace Van Cutsem, the adorably grumpy little girl who went viral at Will and Kate's 2011 wedding), three, and Zalie Warren, two, and Harry's godson Jasper Dyer, six.
Meghan also has two goddaughters as bridesmaids: Remi Litt, six, and Rylan Litt, seven. Her best friend Jessica Mulroney's children -- Ivy, four, and twins Brian and John, seven -- will also join the group.
And just in case you're wondering, all the juicy details about the bridesmaids' dresses and the page boys' uniforms will be made available on the wedding day.
It comes amid the drama involving Meghan's father, Thomas Markle, who has confirmed he will not longer attend the wedding or walk his daughter down the aisle.
TMZ recently confirmed that the former lighting director will instead undergo very serious heart surgery.
Speaking with the publication, the 73-year-old father of the bride shared that he'll go into surgery at 7:30 AM Wednesday, local time in America.
"They [the doctors] will go in and clear blockage, repair damage and put a stent where it is needed," he explained.
Thomas, who lives in a small town in Mexico, is also said to have pulled out of the history-making moment due to reports that he staged paparazzi photos of himself ahead of the nuptials.
On Monday, Kensington Palace issued a statement following the news that Thomas would not be attending this weekend's wedding.
"This is a deeply personal moment for Ms Markle in the days before her wedding," the statement said.
"She and Prince Harry ask again for understanding and respect to be extended to Mr Markle in this difficult situation."
It remains unclear who will walk the 36-year-old actress down the aisle as she weds Prince Harry in a Saturday ceremony at St. George's Chapel at Windsor Castle. However, there's speculation her beloved mother, Doria Ragland, or even father-in-law-to-be, Prince Charles, may take on the important role.