Miranda was less than impressed by Justin's drunken behaviour in tonight's episode of The Super Switch.
But while some viewers think she overreacted, Miranda says there was more to the incident than what was shown on screen.
"It was about 4am when Justin walked in," Miranda, 24, tells TV WEEK. "He came across to where I was sleeping and fell back on to the couch. He was quite close [to me] and I felt threatened. I didn't feel comfortable at all."
Miranda says she asked Justin to leave, but he refused.
"He was very much in my face and was like, 'Let's talk'. I said, 'Can you please leave?' But he was refusing to go.
"Then he said 'You're no fun' right in my face. I've had people yell at me when I was younger and I felt threatened. He had no right to be in my face like that.
"I didn't know if he wanted to chat or wanted to stir the boat, but it was so full on."
Earlier in the night, the group – who were on their getaway in Port Douglas – enjoyed drinks at their luxury villa.
But Miranda left early.
"I was there for my relationship, not a booze up," she explains. "I'm happy to have a few drinks but I'm not there to get sloshed.
"It got to about 11pm and everyone started to get into the pool. I didn't want to jump into the pool in a bikini. I didn't feel comfortable and had just had enough."
The Super Switch, Wednesday, 8.30pm, Channel Seven
- MakeupThe best beauty advent calendars to get for the holiday season
Now To LoveYesterday 3:49pm
- Christmas Lifestyle9 affordable adult Christmas advent calendars to bring a little extra joy into your life
Now To LoveYesterday 3:31pm
- Christmas LifestyleSpoil the little ones every day until Christmas with these to-die-for advent calendars
Now To LoveYesterday 3:23pm
- Fashion TrendsSmall but mighty backpacks for all of your travel needs
Now To LoveYesterday 2:34pm
- MakeupGet the Cate Blanchett glow with 9 of the most flawless dewy foundations for mature skin
Now To LoveYesterday 1:19pm
- Fashion TrendsAvoid the dreaded straps with these 9 strapless bras that aren't going anywhere
Now To LoveYesterday 1:00pm
- Christmas EntertainingLevel up your cracker game with these luxury bon bons for Christmas
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Fashion Trends8 sunglasses brands to keep your eye on this summer
Now To LoveNov 30, 2023