- "Perform like a monkey (preferably prior acting experience)
- Must know at least one of the incoming female contestants
- Experience wearing an earpiece is desirable, but not essential
- Follow the producers instructions at all times (Including who leaves at rose ceremonies)
- MUST HAVE already been on a reality television show (preferably Gogglebox or Survivor)
- Be from a Caucasian background
- Laugh at Osher's jokes
- Be a 'yes man' & an excellent liar
- Be prepared to be our plan c / third choice
- Not have a life for the next 18 – 24 months"
If there's one thing we know for sure, it's that Bachelorette and Bachelor In Paradise star Jamie Doran is NOT impressed with the series, and he's more than happy to make it known.
Going rogue since his time on Paradise this year, Jamie's been speaking out about his portrayal and the way the show is edited together.
As The Bachelor announced it was casting for its next leading man this week, the 40-year-old threw a little more shade their way.
Jamie was spotted by So Dramatic! podcast writing on Instagram about his version of the pre-requisites an applicant would need to have in order to be successful when applying for the show.
Taking aim at the show's lack of diversity, as well as previous stars Angie Kent and Locky Gilbert, Jamie wrote:
This is not the first time Jamie has spoken out against the show.
In a much more serious matter in June this year, the reality star announced he would be taking legal action against Network 10 and Warner Bros Australia.
"This is not the news I wanted to post, but I feel I owe this to at least my family, friends, and also fans of The Bachelorette and Bachelor in Paradise," Jamie posted.
"After lengthy consideration, I've decided to begin legal proceedings against Network 10 and Warner Bros Australia.
"I'm not going to comment on this any further for he time being and would appreciate it if people would respect my privacy."
However a Network 10 spokesperson said at the time: "Network 10 has not received any papers regarding this claim."