Celebrity Gogglebox Australia is set to be bigger and better than ever when it returns to TV screens with a brand new season this year.
Last year, fans were thrilled when Foxtel announced Hamish Blake and Zoe Foster-Blake would be starring in the show's first season, and the excitement reached new heights when the full cast list was revealed.
Other A-List celebrities who joined them included best friend duo Julia Morris and Nazeem Hussain, food icon Matt Preston and actor Lachy Hulme, designer Alex Perry, Joh Bailey and model Cheyenne Tozzi, and actor besties Celia Pacquola and Luke McGregor.
2022 Australian of the Year Dylan Alcott AO also joined MasterChef Australia judge Andy Allen, and ARIA Award winner Anthony Callea joined husband Tim Campbell on the couch last season.
But, attention is all on who will be seated on the couch this year for Celebrity Gogglebox Australia season two, set to return for one star-studded evening in October. Read on for all the details.
As per the announcement, some of Australia's most well-known and much-loved personalities will become armchair critics as they hit the couch to watch the week's big shows sharing their insightful, sharp, and often hilarious points of view.
The 2023 line-up includes best friends Carrie Bickmore and Fifi Box; Anne Edmonds and partner Lloyd Langford; The Real Housewives of Sydney's Krissy March, Nicole O'Neil; and Darren Purchese and Natalie Tran.
Returning armchair critics are The Irwins - Terri, Bindi and Robert - plus Dave Hughes with wife Holly Ife; Julia Morris, Nazeem Hussain and Urzila Carlson; Anthony Callea and Tim Campbell; and Dylann Alcott and Andy Allen.
With this incredible cast list, the viewers will get a unique insight into what television shows make them laugh, cry, or scream at their screens and expose any guilty viewing pleasures.
The event will also raise awareness for the mental health charity ReachOut; a service in Australia supporting young people during tough times.
Foxtel confirmed that the show will be hitting screens on Wednesday, October 25 at 7.30pm online on Foxtel Now. Sign up here to stream it.
But don't stress if you don't have pay TV; Network 10 will air Celebrity Gogglebox Australia the following day on Thursday, October 26 at 8.30pm.
So mark your calendars and set a reminder in your phone, because a whole host of beloved Aussie celebs will be appearing on Celebrity Gogglebox Australia.
- MakeupThe best beauty advent calendars to get for the holiday season
Now To LoveYesterday 3:49pm
- Christmas Lifestyle9 affordable adult Christmas advent calendars to bring a little extra joy into your life
Now To LoveYesterday 3:31pm
- Christmas LifestyleSpoil the little ones every day until Christmas with these to-die-for advent calendars
Now To LoveYesterday 3:23pm
- Fashion TrendsSmall but mighty backpacks for all of your travel needs
Now To LoveYesterday 2:34pm
- MakeupGet the Cate Blanchett glow with 9 of the most flawless dewy foundations for mature skin
Now To LoveYesterday 1:19pm
- Fashion TrendsAvoid the dreaded straps with these 9 strapless bras that aren't going anywhere
Now To LoveYesterday 1:00pm
- Christmas EntertainingLevel up your cracker game with these luxury bon bons for Christmas
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Fashion Trends8 sunglasses brands to keep your eye on this summer
Now To LoveNov 30, 2023