Anna's berry chocolate mousse ingredients
- 350 g (12 oz) silken tofu, at room temperature
- 200 g (7 oz) dark chocolate (70%), melted
- 70 ml (2. fl oz) soy milk
- 250 g (9 oz) strawberries, hulled and halved
- 150 g (5. oz) raspberries
- 1 small handful of baby basil
How to make Anna's Berry Chocolate Mousse
- Blitz the tofu in a food processor on high speed until smooth. Scrape down the side of the bowl.
- Reduce the speed of the food processor and slowly pour in the melted chocolate. Return to high speed and blend until completely combined.
- Reduce the speed of the food processor again and slowly pour in the soy milk, then blend until completely combined.
- Line a flat tray with plastic wrap and place six 150 ml (5. fl oz) tumblers on it. Put 4 whole raspberries into the bottom of each glass and then divide the chocolate tofu mousse evenly between the glasses.
- Carefully transfer the tray of glasses to the refrigerator for 10 minutes so the mousse can set.
- Cut the remaining raspberries in half and combine them with the strawberries in a small bowl.
- Arrange the berries on top of the tofu mousse.
- Garnish with the baby basil leaves.