Dancing with the Stars is back for 2023, with Human Nature's Phil Burton becoming the latest celebrity to take home the coveted Mirrorball Trophy.
"I've had the absolute time of my life. It's a competition, but it doesn't feel like it when you are out here with all these amazing people," Burton told his fellow dancers.
Throughout the season, the star's skills began to shine through, with their newfound dancing talent seeing them climb to the top of the leaderboard, and even earning the perfect score!
While some may have scored 10's across the board, unfortunately, not every contestant had the opportunity to continue to hone their latest moves and were sadly told to leave the floor.
As we look back on the 2023 season, scroll down to find out who has left the dancefloor.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
- MakeupThe best beauty advent calendars to get for the holiday season
Now To LoveYesterday 3:49pm
- Christmas Lifestyle9 affordable adult Christmas advent calendars to bring a little extra joy into your life
Now To LoveYesterday 3:31pm
- Christmas LifestyleSpoil the little ones every day until Christmas with these to-die-for advent calendars
Now To LoveYesterday 3:23pm
- Fashion TrendsSmall but mighty backpacks for all of your travel needs
Now To LoveYesterday 2:34pm
- MakeupGet the Cate Blanchett glow with 9 of the most flawless dewy foundations for mature skin
Now To LoveYesterday 1:19pm
- Fashion TrendsAvoid the dreaded straps with these 9 strapless bras that aren't going anywhere
Now To LoveYesterday 1:00pm
- Christmas EntertainingLevel up your cracker game with these luxury bon bons for Christmas
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Fashion Trends8 sunglasses brands to keep your eye on this summer
Now To LoveNov 30, 2023