The days are long but the years are short (it's true)
What should you consider buying for baby?
- A cot with a great mattress and linen
- Decorations for the nursery
- 5 swaddles
- A pram
- Clothes for the first few weeks (most likely you'll be given a lot of clothes too)
- A baby carrier (my absolute must have)
- Change table (mainly to store bits and pieces) and have a "go to" place for nappy changing - many consider that optional too. It comes down to personal preference and could be something you figure out later
What should you consider hiring for baby?
- Baby capsules
- Baby baths
- Medical grade breast pumps
- TENS machine
- Prams (for holidays and to try them out)