How do you hold onto your power?
- Move your body by dancing, running, jumping on the trampoline or swimming in the ocean. Think about the feelings you wish to release and feel the energy of these emotions shift as you move - if you cry that's okay, please don't stop those tears!
- Take off your school uniform when you get home and have a shower and as the water floods your body see all the emotions you are feeling wash away, cleansing you and bringing you back to you.
- Sing because you love to sing, it makes you happy. And as you sing the energy in your throat will start to move and all the things you haven't said that are stuck become free and all the things that you may have said that you regret are released.
- Journal how you are feeling on a scrap of paper. Don't think about what you are writing just let the words and all the feelings spill over onto the paper, and then rip it up and throw it into the bin.
- See yourself in your truth, because sometimes when the emotions get heavy and stuck they stop you from seeing YOU. Write a beautiful long list starting with 'I am amazing because…'
- Be grateful for the big and little things and make a practice of writing a list each day of all the good things in your life and sink into the feeling of gratitude.
- Compassion and forgiveness are the most powerful tools in your toolkit. Nothing will free you quicker than allowing yourself to see those who have hurt you with compassion and forgiving them for what they have done or said. Imagine your heart space open and think of this person or people and send them love and say 'I see you and I wish you well' repeatedly.