Mel Watts' parenting hacks for meal-time with the kids
- Meal prep when you can. It saves so much time.
- Add fruit on breakfast. Adds another texture and they seem to love it.
- Won't eat breakfast? Make Weet-Bix and banana smoothies
- If the meal is going to be messy eat outside on the deck for a back yard "picnic" kids love this and it allows them to make all the mess they need.
- Kids will eat. Some days it feels like they'll only live off air but they won't, they'll eat when they want. Make sure you have nutritious snacks and they'll go for them.