After a rough year, 2018 finished on a high for Shannon Noll and wife Rochelle who welcomed a sweet baby boy on December 30.
The newest little Nollsy, who joins older siblings Cody, 17, Blake, 15, and Sienna, 11, was a welcome surprise for the couple who had been told it was no longer possible for the Australian Idol runner-up to father children.
The news of the baby, whose name is yet to be revealed, was shared in a local publication on Monday.
So how did the couple manage to get baby number four after Shannon was told a ute accident in 2010 would render him sterile?
The couple credits their reunion after Shannon's stint on I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, for their surprise blessing.
The 43-yar-old Aussie singer and Rochelle were reunited after he spent 42 days away in the African Jungle early last year.
"This all happened around Easter, which was only 10 or 15 days after I got back from the jungle," Shannon told a local publication in July last year.
"I think the show is the reason we got pregnant!" he added.
Shannon had previously told the publication he was under the illusion that his days of being a new dad had come to an end.
"I left for London a few days [after the accident] and half way through rehearsals I was in agony," he explained.
"The first thing the doctor said was, 'I hope you're finished having kids', so we didn't think there was any chance."
Becoming a dad again rounds up what was a challenging year for the Lift crooner. 2018 saw the star being found guilty of cocaine possession at a Caringbah nightspot in October, and famously filmed abusing fans at a gig in July.
The What About Me singer had been performing at the Duck Creek Picnic Races, when he stopped his set to call out a person in the crowd who threw a can onstage.
"Come on then, that f---head in the tie. You're a f---ing maggot. Have some f---ing balls to come up here instead of throwing something from there... Come on, cheapshot prick," Shannon yelled at the concertgoer.
The rant which lasted almost two minutes, was filmed and sent out over social media, quickly gaining attention online. At one point the singer even shouted, "Come on up here, I'll f--k your misses and your mum!"
Continues after video ...
Taking to social media at the time, Nollsie apologised for his behaviour claiming frustration and concern for his band's safety pushed him over the edge.
"I would like to apologise for my behaviour and language at Saturday night's Duck Creek Picnic Races," the Australian Idol runner-up penned.
"During our set there were people in the audience throwing cans and bottles at the stage and after one guy threw a full can, just missing my head it really rattled me.'
"We had a similar issue last year with a firecracker thrown onto the stage and one of my band members was seriously hurt … you don't have a lot of deep vision into the crowd from the stage and it's pretty scary to see something suddenly flying straight at you. We're just doing our job and these actions are not acceptable."
"I completely understand that that [sic] is still no excuse for the way I spoke and I am deeply sorry for the terrible things I said that were purely out of frustration."
That wasn't first time Nollsy's anger had got him in trouble. In 2017, the voice behind 2004's number one anthem What About Me was arrested and charged with two counts of assault.
At the time, police confirmed Shannon was involved in an incident outside Adelaide's gentleman's club, the Crazy Horse Revue.
Here's hoping the baby news is sign of good times to come for the popular Aussie star.