It’s got NUTS in it therefore it’s pronounced nut-tell-a, right? WRONG!
You might have heard whispers that the company that made Nutella, Ferrero, has recently updated their FAQs page with an official diktat of how the spread is supposed to be said and that is “new-tell-uh”.
How ridiculous because once again, IT’S GOT NUTS!
Some people have spotted this pronunciation tip and have voiced their outrage on social media.
While debate might rage on how to say the name of the spread there is no question about how delicious it is.
- MakeupThe best beauty advent calendars to get for the holiday season
Now To LoveYesterday 3:49pm
- Christmas Lifestyle9 affordable adult Christmas advent calendars to bring a little extra joy into your life
Now To LoveYesterday 3:31pm
- Christmas LifestyleSpoil the little ones every day until Christmas with these to-die-for advent calendars
Now To LoveYesterday 3:23pm
- Fashion TrendsSmall but mighty backpacks for all of your travel needs
Now To LoveYesterday 2:34pm
- MakeupGet the Cate Blanchett glow with 9 of the most flawless dewy foundations for mature skin
Now To LoveYesterday 1:19pm
- Fashion TrendsAvoid the dreaded straps with these 9 strapless bras that aren't going anywhere
Now To LoveYesterday 1:00pm
- Christmas EntertainingLevel up your cracker game with these luxury bon bons for Christmas
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Fashion Trends8 sunglasses brands to keep your eye on this summer
Now To LoveNov 30, 2023