As you're already aware, Canada's Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, is hot.
While some might describe the 44-year-old Liberal Party leader as "devilishly handsome" - a quote from one member of the office - handsome, it's his approach to political issues that many find most appealing.
He's proud campaigner for LGBTQI issues, he's pro-environment, a feminist and a family man.
So, to celebrate, here are all the times he ruined other men for us.
1. That time he named a gender balanced cabinet “because it’s 2015”.
We'll start with what first attracted our feminist hearts to Justin. Succinct and brilliant, he had our attention.
2. That time he gave his wife a supportive shout-out on world breastfeeding week.
It blows our minds that breastfeeding your baby is something that’s still taboo in 2016. Y'know, despite the fact you’re giving life-essential nutrients to your child, some people just don't like women breastfeeding in public. Justin's fighting the good fight.
3. That time he went to the airport to personally greet Syrian refugees and handed out winter coats.
4. That time he flirted with the Queen... ON TWITTER!
5. All the times he balanced babies with his hands
Be honest, if you had a baby, you'd probably let Justin Trudeau balance them with his fingers.
Every. Damn. Thing. About. This. Unsure why he’s wearing a kilt but seriously...
6. All the times he said he was a feminist.
We like to think of this as a little prequel to Barack Obama’s epic essay on feminism. Which brings us to...
7. That time he struck up a bromance with Barack Obama.
8. That time he showcased his moves to celebrate cultural diversity.
9. That time he helped someone on a wheelchair on the metro in Montreal
10. That time he said this about meeting his wife, Sophie Grégoire Trudeau.
11. That time he photobombed a wedding. Shirtless. [Author note: I am 100 per cent guilty of objectifying Justin Trudeau and I am flawed and so very sorry]
12. That time he was the first sitting prime minister to march in Toronto’s Pride Parade.
ALL politicians should be doing this, by the way...
13. That time he dressed up as Hans Solo, Sophie as Princess Leia.
We wonder which Star Wars character Malcolm Turnbull would pick to dress up as?
14. That time he proved he was better at yoga than you.
15. That time you realised he was a boxer who now only puts on the gloves for charity
16. That time he… um... what was I saying?
17. That time you realised Justin Trudeau’s Instagram account was really a vortex.
And you can’t get out of said vortex when it provides you gems like these:
18. We’ll leave you with this. You’re welcome.
19. Oh actually, bonus:
Story via: Cosmopolitan