Woden Shopping Centre in Canberra on July 28 but never came home.
- You don't have to wait 24 hours to report someone as missing,
- It is not a crime to go missing,
- People don’t “choose” to go missing,
- A missing person’s address is not released to the person who reported them as missing, and;
- Adults can be reported as missing.
Missing from: Woden, ACT
Information from police: Megan MULQUINEY commenced work at 8.30am on 28 July 1984 at Big W, Woden Shopping Centre in Canberra. She concluded her shift and was seen leaving her workplace at 12.05pm.