/assets/images/headerlogos/AWW-logo.svg
Local News

Teenage girl dies after dropping phone in bath

She reportedly took an extension lead into the bathroom so she could continue using her phone while washing.

A 14-year-old Russian girl has been electrocuted to death after dropping her device in the bath while it was charging.
She took an extension lead into the bathroom so she could continue using her phone while washing, The Sun reports.
According to her mother, she broke down the bathroom door when her daughter did not respond to her request to come out.
"Currently we are still investigating and will make a decision on what action to take, if any, once the investigation is completed,” Prosecutor Yulia Ivanova told local media.
You might also like: Gigi Hadid Lipsynch Battle

read more from

/assets/images/headerlogos/AWW-logo.svg