“(It) failed to meet minimum safety standards in several key safety areas including strength and stability as well as posing a head and neck entrapment hazard. There are also no safety or informative markings."
- The ends of the filler bars can be pulled out of their sockets in the top and bottom rails.
- During the strength test, the filler bars detached from the top and bottom rails, causing a fall risk. The rubber pieces at the tips of the filler bars were detachable and small enough to cause a choking hazard.
- The cot poses a head and neck entrapment hazard.
- The sample failed the stability test and the castors lifted off the floor.
- The instructions are not clear and complete and there is no information on the external packaging.
- Major safety failure: There are no safety or informative markings on the cot.