• coughing, wheezing and sneezing
• red, itchy, puffy eyes
• runny, itchy, stuffy nose
• skin reactions, such as rashes and hives from dog licks, or hives on face or chest.
• Groom your dog regularly, especially after ‘exciting’ play when they tend shed more Can F1 allergens. If you’re the one who’s allergic, have someone else do the grooming outside.
• Limit dog’s access to areas of the house such as bedrooms.
• Bathing dogs has this has been shown to reduce the levels of surrounding Can F1 by as much as 84 percent.
West Highland Terrier
Irish Water Spaniel
Kerry Blue Terrier
Portuguese Water Dog
Be prepared to wield a firm disciplinary hand, as they are strong-willed and energetic. Suit yourself, because there are three sizes to choose from!
Soft-Coated Wheaten Terrier
A Yorkie can be the perfect companion if you don’t have a big backyard.