What does "hypoallergenic" actually mean?
• coughing, wheezing and sneezing
• red, itchy, puffy eyes
• runny, itchy, stuffy nose
• skin reactions, such as rashes and hives from dog licks, or hives on face or chest.
• Groom your dog regularly, especially after 'exciting' play when they tend shed more Can F1 allergens. If you're the one who's allergic, have someone else do the grooming outside.
• Limit dog's access to areas of the house such as bedrooms.
• Bathing dogs has this has been shown to reduce the levels of surrounding Can F1 by as much as 84 percent.