- Linen is a sustainable material, so for those who are eco-minded, this a great option to make your bedroom feel a little more green.
- It is great for any season; yes, it is particularly popular in summer but in winter it acts as an insulator for chilly nights.
- It's durable and will last for years to come, which means you can justify spending a little bit more knowing that you'll get your money's worth.
- Part of the appeal of linen is the effortlessly, chic undone look - saving you some time in the morning from the pressure of a perfectly made bed (or so we're telling ourselves).
- It's anti-allergenic, which is a win for those of us with sensitive skin.
There is a reason why linen is the homewares essential of the moment.
Particularly in our hot and humid climate down here in Australia, linen sheets are a life saver for sweaty sleepers, but year 'round they are a stylish alternative to typical cotton sheets.
Considering we spend a third of our lives sleeping, if there is any way to make the bedroom a relaxing oasis then sign us up!
There are so many advantages to choosing linen when it comes to our bedsheets that go beyond just style:
Although linen can at times be more expensive than its cheaper-made and less luxurious counterparts, it doesn't always have to be.
Below, we are taking a look at some of our favourite affordable linen sheets, so you can get your best night's sleep on a budget.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
- MakeupThe best beauty advent calendars to get for the holiday season
Now To LoveToday 3:49pm
- Fashion TrendsSmall but mighty backpacks for all of your travel needs
Now To LoveToday 2:34pm
- Christmas EntertainingLevel up your cracker game with these luxury bon bons for Christmas
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- Fashion Trends8 sunglasses brands to keep your eye on this summer
Now To LoveYesterday 3:51pm