- 1/3 cup(80ml) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup(60ml) olive oil
- 6 small fresh red thai chillies, seeded, chopped finely
- 2 tspbrown sugar
- 1 tspsweet paprika
- 2 clovesgarlic, crushed
- 2 tspfinely chopped
- fresh rosemary
- 2 tspsea salt
- 4 chicken maryland pieces (1.4kg)
- Combine juice, oil, chilli, sugar, paprika, garlic, rosemary and salt in large bowl or resealable plastic bag. Add chicken, coat in marinade. Cover, refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Drain chicken from marinade; reserve marinade. Make deep diagonal cuts in chicken pieces.
- Heat covered barbecue according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Cook chicken on oiled barbecue by indirect heat, covered, about 25 minutes or until browned on both sides and just cooked through.
- Brush with reserved marinade frequently during cooking.