- 150 gdark chocolate, chopped
- 75g butter, chopped
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
- 2 1/2 cupsrice bubbles
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- Assorted chocolate easter eggs, to fill
- 200g milk chocolate melts, melted
- 1 1/2 tbsp hundreds and thousands
- Lightly grease a 1.25 litre, 16cm wide, round bowl. Line with plastic wrap.
- In a large saucepan, stir chocolate, butter and syrup together over low heat until melted.
- In a large bowl, combine rice bubbles and coconut. Pour over chocolate mixture, stirring until combined.
- Press mixture into the base and sides of bowl, ensuring edges are level (pack and flatten with a palette knife). Chill 1 hour to set.
- Using plastic wrap to lift, remove shell from bowl. Fill with Easter chocolates, and then top with a serving plate. Invert.
- Pour over melted milk chocolate letting it drizzle down on sides. Sprinkle with hundreds and thousands. chill until set.