3 cups (240g) desiccated coconut
1 tbsp lime rind, finely grated
300ml sweetened condensed milk
½tsp lime juice
½tsp vanilla extract
1 cup (150g) Ocean Spray® Craisins®
50% Less Sugar
1–2 drops red food colouring
200g white chocolate melts
¼cup (35g) Ocean Spray® Craisins®
50% Less Sugar, roughly chopped, extra
- Line a 10cm x 20cm (8cm high, straight edge) greased loaf tin with non-stick baking paper, leaving a 3cm overhang.
- Place half the icing sugar and half the coconut in a large bowl, add the lime rind and whisk to combine. Add half the condensed milk and all the lime juice and mix well to combine. Turn out onto a clean surface and knead until smooth. Place mixture on a sheet of baking paper and roll out to roughly the size of the tin. Press into the base of the tin and smooth the surface. Set aside.
- Place Craisins® in a food processor and process until finely chopped. Add remaining coconut and food colouring and pulse to combine. Place mixture in a large bowl. Add remaining icing sugar and whisk to combine. Add remaining condensed milk and vanilla extract and mix well. Turn out onto a clean surface and knead until smooth.
- Place mixture on a sheet of baking paper and roll out to roughly the size of the tin. Place Craisins® layer on top of lime layer, press down and smooth. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Remove coconut ice from fridge and slice into 21 rectangles. Melt the white chocolate buttons. Dip each rectangle into the melted chocolate, allowing excess to drip off. Place on a lined baking tray and sprinkle with chopped Craisins®. Set aside for 10 minutes or until chocolate has set. Store coconut ice in an airtight container in refrigerator or a cool place for up to 2 weeks. Remove from refrigerator 10 minutes before serving.