1. What has been your weirdest experience?
- A guy returning to the reception to collect his penis pump that accommodation staff had collected.
- A guy stabbing another dude in front of the golf clubhouse.
- Traveller weddings were probably the weirdest thing to witness in all honesty.
2. Any dead bodies?
3. How often did the hotel get bed bugs, and how was it handled?
4. Do hotels really care if you steal the towels?
5. What are some trade secrets you can let us in on?
- If you have an issue, the nicer you are the more you will get back/be looked after.
- You can easily haggle on the room rates.
- If you have a food issue and there is nothing wrong with the dish, the person you complained to is going to get yelled at by the chef.
- Most waiters and waitresses will probably automatically dislike you if you're a vegan.
- If you leave a negative online review somewhere, never list a worker's name. Most people feel down when they read a negative review about themselves and hotels always read the negative reviews at management meetings.