1. What are the different types of car insurance?
2. What type of car insurance do I need?
3. How long does it take to get a quote?
4. What are included benefits?
5. How are premiums calculated?
- The type of cover and excess you have chosen, including additional benefits
- The type of vehicle being insured
- The location where the car is stored
- The driving record and insurance history of the drivers
- The age of the driver
- The intended use of the vehicle
- Whether you have nominated a market or agreed value for your vehicle (see question six)
- Modifications made to the vehicle