Adro whips up this classic Italian dish when he's craving an easy, feel-good dinner.
Cover one small chicken breast with spicy Mexican salsa and spread evenly. Top with one low-fat cheese single. Bake in the oven on high for 20 minutes. Serve with a huge salad. Cat's big fat wraps
These healthy and delicious wraps are the most common staple for everyone in the Biggest Loser house.
- Grilled barramundi, chicken or steak fillet
- Salad with lettuce/red onion/capsicum/cucumber or avocado
- Low-fat mayo
- Dijon mustard
Finally, wrap it all up in a Mountain Bread wrap.Shane's mystery chilli
When the Biggest Losers get a taste for a hearty meal, they simply cook up some of Shane's chilli.
Brown onions and garlic in a large pan, then add ...
- Lean minced beef
- Canned salt-free chopped tomatoes
- Plenty of curry powder
- Mixed spices
- Worcestershire sauce
- Fresh chillies
Add a wealth of vegies — capsicum, cabbage, celery, eggplant, asparagus, carrot and zucchini. Simmer on low, adding vegetable stock or water to moisten.Jo's spinach frittata
This quick and easy recipe is great for breakfast or a light lunch.
- 2 whole eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 2 cups cooked spinach
- 1 cup cooked diced onion
Mix all ingredients together and pour into a frypan with a metal handle. Cook until set on the bottom then sprinkle with low-fat ricotta. Bake until set. Serve with a Mediterranean salad.Fiona's almost doughnut
When Fiona craves a doughnut, she mixes up this snack.
- 1 tub low-fat vanilla yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon Splenda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamonRuth's nachos
Ruth can't live without nachos — and she doesn't have to!
- Brown mince, garlic, onion and mixed spices in a pan.
- Place on top of 2 taco shells, broken up.
- Drizzle with salsa.
- Sprinkle with low-fat cheese. Bake until melted.Jillian's popcorn with Splenda
Trainer Jillian just loves sweet popcorn, hold the fat!
- Air-dry popcorn in a popcorn maker.
- Sprinkle with Splenda.