1 cup Orange Juice
½ cup Greek Youghurt
Handful of Blueberries
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend.
- Add them to popsicle moulds and let them freeze for a few hours.
- They can last for a week (if they make it for that long)
3 rashers bacon
1 kg Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
10 peeled garlic cloves halved
¼ cup chicken broth
3-4 tablespoons maple syrup
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a super-giant skillet, fry the bacon until crisp. Drain the bacon on paper towels, but leave the fat in the skillet (If you don’t have a giant skillet, use two smaller ones, dividing the bacon among the 2 skillets).
- Place the Brussels in the skillet (or skillets), season them with salt and pepper, and cook them over high heat, MAKING SURE NOT TO MOVE THEM! until the bottoms are browned, 9-10 minutes.
- Using a spatula flip the sprouts, add the chicken stock to the skillet, and continue to cook until the other side is golden, another 9-10 minutes.
- The sprouts won’t be super soft; if you like them that way, cook ‘em a little longer, adding a little more stock if you want. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with the maple syrup.
8 large ripe avocados, chopped
2 large tomatoes, chopped
1 large onion, chopped
1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
3 small Serrano peppers, ribs and some seeds removed, minced
Juice of 4 lemons
Mission Foods Tortilla chips (we love the cheese flavour)
In a bowl, combine avocados, tomatoes, onion, cilantro, and peppers. Season with salt and lemon juice; mix to combine, mashing slightly. Serve with tortilla chips.