Khloe Kardashian has landed her own TV show, Revenge Body With Khloe Kardashian, thanks to her amazing health overhaul. Which means her diet and fitness regime is something worth following.
Here, she reveals the special recipe to her famous Chinese chicken salad, and you don't need a Hollywood nutritionist to create it at home!
– 1 cups of shredded cos lettuce
– 1/2 cup of shredded cabbage
– 1 spring onions finely chopped
– 1/2 large carrot shredded
– 1/2 handful of coriander chopped
– 1/4 cubed avocado
– 1 cups of shredded chicken
– 10 peanuts roughly chopped to garnish
– 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
– 1/2 teaspoon of soy sauce
– 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
– 1/2 tablespoon of honey
– 1/2 tablespoon of sesame seeds
– 2cm of fresh ginger, peeled and grated finely
Pick up this week’s issue of NW to read all about Khloe’s fitness journey, a day on her plate, her workouts, and more!
- BooksSubscribe to Good Health & Wellbeing magazine and receive two bonus cookbooks
Good HealthYesterday 11:00am