WHAT IS THE 16:8 DIET?
HOW IS 16:8 DIFFERENT?
• When you're not fasting, you can eat with no restrictions.
• It can be more sustainable in the long term than a traditional low-calorie diet.
• It's flexible and can be tailored to your lifestyle.
• It can help with weight loss, but the benefits go beyond weight loss.
• It targets abdominal fat, which is associated with an increased risk of chronic disease.
• It can help to reduce the risk of most major chronic diseases.
• It can help reduce blood sugar levels, insulin, cholesterol, blood pressure and inflammation.
• It can help protect the brain against degenerative diseases.
• You don't have to omit any food groups.
• It may help to reduce 'junk' food cravings.
• It encourages getting in touch with your body's needs and hunger cues and is not about deprivation.
• Food is often more enjoyable.