A, breasts composed almost entirely of fat;
B, participants with scattered dense tissue but mostly fat;
C, those with moderately dense tissue, and
D, women with dense tissue that makes up around 75 per cent of the breast.
What are the signs and symptoms of breast cancer?
- Nipple abnormalities including redness, crusting or clear/bloody discharge
- Breast pain or discomfort
- Breast skin abnormalities
- Breast ulcerations
- Swelling or lump in the armpit
- Back or muscular pain
- Changes to the contour or shape of the breast