On dealing with media
Jessica's friendship with Meghan in a nutshell
- Meghan and Jessica reportedly met years ago when the now-royal relocated to Canada in order to film hit TV show Suits. The pair became fast friends and bonded over a shared love of yoga, according to Harper's BAZAAR UK.
- Jessica served as Meghan's 'unofficial' wedding planner ahead of her royal wedding to Prince Harry in May 2018, even flying to London for a weekend to help finalise plans.
- What's more, Jessica reportedly helped Meghan pick out her wedding dress designer - Clare Waight Keller, artistic director of Givenchy.
- All three of Jessica's children, twin boys Brian and John and daughter Eva served as paige boys and bridesmaid at the royal wedding.
- Jessica came to Australia with her husband, Ben Mulroney, while Meghan and Harry were touring the country on an official royal visit in October 2018. It is understood Jessica helped Meghan with some of her wardrobe choices throughout the tour.
- In February, Jessica made headlines once again after attending Meghan's NYC baby shower.